Best Contract Manufacturing in Warren, MI
In this ever-growing market, everyone dreams of being at the top. But the poor performance of your suppliers and late arrival of shipments is stopping you from achieving this dream. Don’t worry. We have got your back.
A trusted and certified company, Contract Manufacturing Specialists in Michigan, has an experience of 10 years in this field. Metal Fabrication and Laser Cutting have made us famous in the market.
Whenever you need laser cut blanks, fabricated brackets, mounts, enclosures, etc., just place an order with us and forget about it. We take the responsibility to deliver you the best products at a scheduled time.
Whenever large corporations and OEMs require material like Brackets, Mounts, Enclosures, Covers, Panels, Frames, Displays, Stands, Carts, Boxes, Weldments, Assemblies, our skills in sheet metal fabrication are called for. It is the simple process turning raw metals into already made shapes for use in assembly lines.
Many complex processes are involved:
- Cutting: Lasers and plasma torches and high-tech pieces of machinery are used to make cuts in sheets of metal. These are then used in applications in industries. Sometimes previously made shapes like bars and measuring panels are cut using these machines.
- Folding: Specific, high tech equipment is used in this compound process of folding in which metal surface is made to shape at certain angles. Mostly, the intent is to fold the metal surface at a 90 ° angle or other angles as required.
- Welding: A weld is made to join two metal parts like sheets, panels, bars, or shapes. It is attained by application of heat along with the points where two pieces are to be joined.
- Machining: A metal drill is used to trim corners and edges of metal parts to cut the piece into the desired shape or measurement.
Sometimes, a hole or set of holes is formed directly through the metal surface.
- Casting: Metals like steel, iron, gold, copper, silver, and magnesium are turned into a molten state and poured into a mold. It is then left alone to solidify into a specific shape and form.
- Shearing: Long cut on metal sheets are made using shearing. It is done using a metal cutting machine or sometimes a cutting tool.
- Stamping: Coins are made using stamping. Similar to carving in wood, it is used to make certain shapes, letters, or images on a metal sheet or panel.
We are the leading source for Custom Pumping Systems. Being an expert in all pump types and configurations, we present before you best offers to your consignments, management contracts, on-site services, and building turnkey pumping systems. Pumps provided by us are:
- Flexible Impeller
- Rotary Lobe and Vane
We have the most well-organized production area that can handle bulk orders systematically. With always promising production strategies formed by us, your company can, and you can reach the peak of this industrial market.
You are just one call away from creating your empire.
Given the quality of staff and equipment that we have, you can be sure of getting the best rates from our brand. To benefit from our services, feel free to call us today. We have a team that is ready to give you the best services all the time.
Our core offerings and services at Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Michigan includes, but is not limited to, the following below:
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Michigan. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Michigan.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.