Best Contract Manufacturing in Southfield, MI
Are you completely satisfied with your present or past contract manufacturers? Do you ever feel that the services you receive are not equivalent to what you expect? Do you often have to search for different manufacturers for different operations you require? Is this the case, then no one is better suited than us.
We are the Contract Manufacturing Specialists in Michigan. We provide a long list of services ranging from laser cutting design, Metal fabrication and engineering, Pumping and mixing equipment, Aerospace welding, Sheet metal bending and finishing, and much more. We use powder coating instead of a liquid coating for furnishing our products and thus being careful about the environment as its less toxic and caring for our customers as its cost-effective. We are duly prepared for all the customization and services you expect from us.
A thermal process in which material is melted in a small area by a focused laser beam. And then the molten material is ejected using a coaxial gas jet resulting in the formation of a kerf. CNC programmed machinery is used to make a continuous cut by a laser beam.
Laser Cutting can be majorly categorized into:
- Fusion Cutting: In this, inert gas like nitrogen is used to throw molten material out of the kerf.
- Flame Cutting: In this, oxygen is used to increase the energy put into it by creating an exothermic reaction.
- Remote Cutting: In this, a high-intensity laser beam is used to partially ablate the material, thus cutting thin sheets without any assist gas.
Sheet Metal cutting is done using CO2 lasers and fiber lasers. Fiber lasers belong to the family of solid-state lasers along with disk lasers and Nd: YAG lasers. The energy efficiency of Fiber lasers is 2 to 3 times more than CO2 lasers.
It is a type of finishing process in which an even coating is applied on the surface of the product. It is done by melting and hardening of a layer of dry, free-flowing powder on the surface of the product.
It provides durability, longevity, and adorns the products. Some of the appliances that use powder coating are microwaves, refrigerators, vending machines, washers, dryers, etc. Industries like appliances, automotive, architecture, consumer products, and pharmaceutical gain much-using powder coating due to its environment-friendly and cost-effective nature.
Powder Coating can be done in two ways:
- Thermosetting powder coating: The powder melts when exposed to heat and then cross-links and reacts with other components to form a cured coating whose chemical structure is different from the original powder used. It doesn’t acquire liquid forms when reheated.
- Thermoplastic powder coating: The powder melts when the heat is given, but it doesn’t change its chemical structure on solidifying. It softens back to liquid form when reheated, unlike thermosetting powders.
After you choose us, we strive to make your contract manufacturing experience finest. We are a pre-eminent company in all the aspects which include timely completion of the work, the fulfillment of the project assigned, etc. Thus, it is the right time to go for our services.
Given the quality of staff and equipment that we have, you can be sure of getting the best rates from our brand. To benefit from our services, feel free to call us today. We have a team that is ready to give you the best services all the time.
Our core offerings and services at Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Michigan includes, but is not limited to, the following below:
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Michigan. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Michigan.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.