Best Contract Manufacturing in Sterling Heights, MI
Do you own a large company? Or maybe a small one? Do you desire to customize your workplace with all the ideas you have? Do you require contract manufacturers to perform the requisite services? Well … we are the Contract Manufacturing Specialists in Michigan.
We are capable of executing all your requirements and ideas to perfection. For the clarification of the same, we must specify our vast range of services. It includes Aerospace Welding, Metal fabrication, and engineering, Pumping and mixing equipment, Sheet metal finishing, and whatnot.
And, besides providing these, we toil for giving timely and customer-friendly services. This makes us the preferred choice of every corporate for contract manufacturing. And we always strive for our customers’ satisfaction.
Our experts have specific knowledge and the potential required to mix multiple products and powders. Our dedicated team and equipment meet all your demands. Since different industries require different types of equipment, we have a wide variety of equipment to fulfill every industry’s needs.
Different types of mixing equipment provided by us are :
- Tumbler Blender: It is used for dry mixing, i.e., powders and solids are mixed. Solids are moved up and down by the movement of the tumbler and are mixed due to gravity.
- Ribbon Blender: Mostly used in pharmaceutical companies, it is very effectual in the mixing of bulk solids and powders. It attains homogeneity very effectively.
- Paddle Mixer: Mostly used for solids, but liquid-solid mixing can also be done in it.
- Agitator: It is used for liquid mixing or fluid gas mixing. Depending upon angle made by the impeller blade with the plane of rotation, the agitator is categorized into Axial Flow Impellers and Radial Flow Impellers.
Many more mixing equipments is being added timely as per changing demands to preserve the title of leading Contract Manufacturing company. Surely you must have better things to handle than worrying about a metal fabrication order. Just place your order and leave everything on us.
We will take care that the best quality products are shipped to you on time after being fully tested by us. So, your labor work and cost of testing the products are saved. Give us a call to book quotes or to talk to our experts.
The process of using the weld to join aerospace metals is called aerospace welding. Materials that are needed to be joined together are aluminum, titanium, and nickel-base alloys, steels.
They are also used to join or weld aluminum to stainless steel and steel to low-alloy steel. Applications of aerospace welding are turbine component welding Solar panel cell and construction, aerospace engine sensors, gold ribbon bonding, electrical connectors, inductors, etc.
The different welding processes used are:
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Plasma Arc Welding
- Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Flash Butt Welding (resistance-based welding process)
- Electron Beam Welding (high energy density process): Used to weld titanium and nickel- base alloys.
- Friction Welding (solid-state welding process): Used to weld dissimilar metals.
- Friction Stir Welding (solid-state welding process): Used to different weld metals.
- Magnetic Pulse Welding (solid phase welding process)
Given the quality of staff and equipment that we have, you can be sure of getting the best rates from our brand. To benefit from our services, feel free to call us today. We have a team that is ready to give you the best services all the time.
Our core offerings and services at Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Michigan includes, but is not limited to, the following below:
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Michigan. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Michigan.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.